Wednesday, January 26, 2011

cinderella is proof a pair of shoes can change your life


What 7+ hours of shopping looks like.  The sad thing is I'm already waiting on a half dozen or so packages via the mail and UPS.  I may have a slight shopping addiction.  But let's be honest here ladies if you're reading my blog chances are so do you haha.

On the left side of the picture you will notice that I abandoned  my navy blue quilted Tory's half way through the day because they were KILLING ME! OMG! My feet were really swollen and red from the shoes.  I had the hubs come all the way downtown to bring me comfortable flats hahaha.

My favorite acquistion of the day?




Suede black pumps! I mean a girl can't have too many black shoes right?


Tricked ya! Hehehehe. I'm a dork.

Dolce Vita Tavi Pumps

My pictures really do not do the shoes justice.  The sun had already set and the lighting in our apartment is crap.  The crystals are really awesome in real life and don't look cheap (which seems to happen often with crystal embellished items).  They catch the light and sparkle like crazy.  The shoes are a little more edgier then I am (haha) but I promised myself this year I would branch out of my comfort zone a little :)



You can find these shoes here.

Blogging peeps are you interested in seeing my shopping haul?  Let me know and I'll take pictures of all my newly acquired goodies :)

Also, I'm going to be hosting my first giveaway soon *fingers crossed* so follow me, follow me, follow me so you'll be in the know! I don't want you to miss out!

23 comments:

  1. yes! I AM interested in seeing your hauls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we are addicts and we should
    attend shopaholic anonymous haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading about shopping hauls!! :) thanks for visiting my blog! I subscribed! love any shopping blog -- and the shoes you got is so sexy!! yay for shopping ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes we want to see your shopping haul (is that a trick question??) Those shoes look amazing, I know what you mean about embellishments but these look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING shoes!!!! www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES! Do a haul! I didn't like the shoes until I saw them on your feet! So gorgeous!! And you know it's serious when your hubby has to com bring you flats! LOL sadly for me, he's already shopping with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yesss!!! definitely post your haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was tempted to buy a pair of suede pumps from nine west but im not a suede person and definitely dont know how to take care of it.. so decided to skip it and bought a pair of ivanka trump pinkish instead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa! Thanks for stopping by! You have a really awesome blog! I love haul posts =) Please post pics hehe.

    I award you the "Stylish Blogger Award" <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome! shop away, girl! shop away!! we're all addicts here! (^^) love the pumps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you can't just show us pictures of all your shopping bags without sharing what's inside! love the DV pumps!

    http://ourlovelyobsessions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, that it a lot of shopping. Those pair of heels are gorgeous and totally fit for a cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your heels so pretty! and yes please do a haul post i wanna seee 8)

    ReplyDelete
  14. you totally have a shopping addiction, but i love it! love to see your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  15. please do share! those heels are killer. can't wait to see how you wear them w/ an ootd! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the detail on the heels. Thanks for sharing!

    Check out my fashion blog...
    http://www.timelessfashionista.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Lisa, you can earn a tiny bit of change by using ShopStyle to link any products you recommend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lisa, thanks for following my blog. I always get to stumble upon great blogs that way like I have found yours :D

    This looks like an amazing experience and those heels look super hot *drools a bit*

    I also love shopping hauls. I get the excitement of new items through other people yet leaving my wallet undamaged :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. those shoes are GORGEOUS~~~
    yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, those shoes are UNREAL!!!!!!
    Love, L.

    frills-and-lace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete